Copy of our T’s&C’s is sent to you when your booking is confirmed and is available for anyone to read on our website HERE, so save some trees – there is no need to print it. It is however a collation of terms and condition of a binding contract between you (the guests) and us (the hosts) so do please read it carefully. We will take it as read, understood and agreed at the time of booking. Copy will also be displayed at the premises.
Just a summary for now
- Check in – 16:00 – 19:00 please ring us with your ETA and when “nearly here!”, Check out – 10:30am unless late check-in is arranged at the time of booking.
- Unfortunately we don’t accept any stag/hen parties.
- We love animals but at this moment we can’t accept any pets on our site.
- Campfires are allowed in the fire pits provided only, not on the ground or near, or inside the tents; No instant BBQ please. A bag of wood for the first night provided, further wood can be purchased during your stay (cash only), please bring your own charcoal or purchase at our honesty “store”
- Bed linen is included for the double bed, please bring your own bedding for the children (limited number of sleeping bags available to hire)
- Please bring your own towels and tea towels.
- You must take responsibility for yourself and your family especially as it is a working farm! Familiarise yourself with the site on arrival and be aware of any natural hazards, especially of the deep ponds on site and old trees. We encourage ‘calculated risks’ at play as that’s how we all learn – you MUST however supervise the children at ALL TIMES !
- It is not permitted to enter any watercourse or ponds
- Please be mindful of your fellow campers, our neighbours and wildlife and respect our rule of quiet time from 9pm-7am,
- We ask our guests to keep the kitchenette tidy and respect other users there, keeping safe distances when possible
- Any cancellation made more than 30 days before the holiday start date will be subject to a 40% admin fee equal to the non-refundable deposit paid.
- We are unable to refund any cancellation made within 30 days of the holiday start.
- We strongly suggest you take out additional holiday insurance to cover any losses.
- We take £150 damage deposit – completely refundable after check-out and no damage found. Please report any damages immediately.
- COVID-19- We are following strict cleaning policies, deep cleaning between guests and putting extra measures to ensure risks of any contamination are minimal, we also ask you to do the same and always be aware of the threat of passing any infections
- We are an off-grid site with no access to electricity in general. It is VERY dark in the wild… please bring your torches and perhaps a power bank to keep your phones charge for any emergency
- Detailed T’s & C’s – HERE